Huawei introduced the new MateBook 13s to CES 2019. So what is the new MateBook 13 for?
Huawei MateBook 13 comes in two different versions. The first configuration uses the Core i5 processor and Intel UHD 620 GPU, while the second model includes the Core i7 processor and the NVIDIA MX150 GPU. The screen size of the device is 3: 2 and the ratio of the screen to the body is 88%. The 2160 x 1440 pixel screen can be used as a touchscreen.
More Interesting: Huawei P30’s 360-degree video released
The New MateBook 13 features:
- 2160 x 1440, 200 PPI, touch screen
- 3: 2 screen ratio
- 8.31 x 11.26 x 0.59 inches
- Approximately 1.29 kilograms
- 8th Generation Intel Core i5 8265U (1st Edition) / 8th Generation Intel Core i7 8565U (2nd Edition) processor
- Intel UHD Graphics 620 (1st Version) or NVIDIA MX 150 (2GB GDDR5) (2nd Edition) GPU
- 256GBNVme PCle SSD (1st Version) 512GB NVMe PCle SSD (2nd Version) storage
- 8GB LPDDR3 2133MHz RAM
- 3.5 mm headphone jack, 2 x USB – C
- 1 Mp integrated front camera
- 41.7Wh battery (Approx. 10 hours usage time)