SlideShare is a website for businessmen and corporate employees. SlideShare allows users to download and share business documents and presentations online. These documents come in numerous formats as per the author uploaded the file for conversion. You can download a PPT from SlideShare directly in many cases, but for some documents, additional steps are required to get it into the desired format.
SlideShare readers can select to download PPT files as slide clipping or PDFs. If you want to study the SlideShare presentation in detail, then these features will be more helpful.
For example, if SlideShare shares a product that you are planning about to buy that having the presentation handy on your device, it will make the purchase decision easier for the buyer. Downloading business documents or presentations from SlideShare, that can also be helpful if you want to evaluate the information that you want for further study.
There are many sites are available on the Internet to Download PPT, but SlideShare plays an important role with multiple features. Slideshare is having by default format to download a PPT, that is very useful to go ahead.
- By logging into your SlideShare account, You can download available PPTs from the platform and then you can download documents from SlideShare as per require format.
- Then click the “Download” button (above or next to the slide).
- Click “Continue to download” when the site asked if you would like to clip the slide.
- Click the “Save File” button and then on the “OK.”
- As you require PPT, Your SlideShare file will download.
- If it downloads as a PDF or Word doc then you will need to take the next steps to get a PPT file of the SlideShare site.
Also Read: How to Run a PHP File in XAMPP
Convert PDF to PPT
You can download filed from SlideShare in PDF Format, which means you can view your file but you cannot edit them into the PPT. By using a free online conversion tool, you may convert the PDF to PPT. There are many free websites available.
- You can visit the site to convert into the PPT you need to upload the PDF file, kindly click on the “Upload File” button.
- To convert the file click to the “Convert” button.
- Click the “Download” button (To Download the PPT version).
- You can now edit and view the file in software like LibreOffice Impress, Microsoft Powerpoint, and Apple’s Keynote software.
Convert Word Doc to PPT
Normally, the SlideShare file that you download may be in .docx or .doc format. This can be a difficulty if you want to need the slides in your own PowerPoint Slideshow. With the available tool, you also can make these well-matched with PowerPoint by importing and converting Word document files to PPT.
- You need to import your word document into your PowerPoint slideshow by simply clicking the “Insert” option, in the top bar and then clicking with “Object.”
- Then click on the “Create from file” option.
- Click “Browse” to open the downloaded Word Doc File.
- More features, Uncheck the boxes that next to the “Link” and “Display as icon”
- Then click on “OK” to import the doc.
- Side by Side, by using an online conversion tool, you can convert the Word doc to the PPT format.
For more control over PowerPoint and easily change things like the layout and text, Converting Word doc this option is more useful than importing.