After performing the device reset method, it is necessary to complete the verification by adding the Google account details. However, if you do it wrong, Google enables Factory Reset Protection to protect your device from unauthorized access.
In other words, Google account verification helps protect your device from third-party access. However, if you have performed a factory reset and want to bypass verify PIN, then this guide is for you.
In this article, we will guide you on how to bypass verify PIN after a factory reset.
Part 1: Why is Google account verification required after a factory reset?
Google account verification acts as a security barrier, preventing unauthorized access to your device. Regardless of whether a vendor resets your device, the individual must go through the Google account verification process to have access to your device.
However, many people don’t know what things they should check before deleting their Google account. Below we have mentioned all the things that you can see.
- Turn off your auto-sync for the Gmail application.
- Don’t forget to export your contacts, emails, documents, and other data from Google.
- Make sure you have removed your bank account on Google play.
These are the important things that you should check before deleting your Google account.
Part 2: How to Bypass Verify Pin after factory reset?
To bypass Verify PIN after factory reset, a Samsung FRP Removal Software is highly recommended, named Tenorshare 4uKey for Android is amazing and powerful at the same time.
It is a wonderful choice because of its numerous features. Those who are looking for a user-friendly app can easily use it. Plus, it has a straightforward interface and works for almost all devices. Want to know more about this app? Check out the features below.
- Bypass FRP Remotely with one click.
- Unlock all Android Screen Lock with ease.
- Keep your data secure and 100% safe.
- Fix your problems easily with the user-friendly tutorial and straightforward interface.
- Compatible with almost all devices.
How to Remove Google Account From Samsung Without Password?
Here are the steps which you can follow to use 4uKey for Android.
- Download the latest version of this app and click the “Remove Google Lock (FRP) option.
- Now, choose the Device OS version from the screen and click the “Start” option.
- Once you have confirmed the device OS, hit the “Start” option and follow the instructions on the screen.
- Read the instructions on the screen; enable USB debugging and continue the process.
- Now, wait for the tool to start the process. Within a few seconds, the app will start removing the Google lock on the Samsung device.
Method 2: Using Google keyboard to Bypass FRP Lock on Samsung Phones
The second method that you can use to bypass FRP lock on Samsung phones is using Google Keyboard. However, remember that this process only works for Android 6 or earlier. Let’s see how it works.
- Reset your phone, choose the language and connect your phone to the internet.
- You will be moved to the Google account verification interface. From there choose the keyboard by pressing the “@” key. You have to select the “Google Keyboard Settings” option.
- Click the “Help & Feedback” option and select the “Using Google Keyboard” option.
- Now, type the “Settings” option and look for “About Phone”. From there, search for the “Build Number” option and press it 7 times to enable the Developer mode.
- Choose the OEM unlocking option and click the “Back” option. Once done, restart your phone and connect to the internet. Add the new Google account and you are good to go.
Method 3: Using SIM Card to Bypass FRP Lock on Samsung Phones
This is the easiest method that you can try to bypass Verify PIN after factory reset. For this process, you need a SIM card and you are good to go. Let’s see how it works.
- Insert a SIM card into your locked phone and dial the number of that SIM using another phone.
- On the locked phone answer the call and save the number by clicking the “Add New Contact” option.
- Write the numbers, click Save and select Google to create a new account.
- Restart your device and your device will be bypassed.
Method 4: Using FRP APK and OTG to Bypass Google FRP Lock
The last method that you can try to bypass Google FRP lock is using FRP APK. Here is how this method works.
- Download FRP APK and connect the USB.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to launch the FRP APK.
- Once it is installed, disable OTG from the phone.
- Within minutes, the Google FRP lock will be bypassed.
Bypassing verify PIN after Factory reset is not complicated as there are numerous ways available that help bypass Google account FRP in no time.
You can also use third-party applications such as Tenorshare 4uKey for Android that helps bypass verify pin after reset. Also, if you have accidentally locked your Samsung device and don’t have the password, you can use it to unlock any screen password.