The workplace has upgraded a lot and now we have come to a stage where we require some apps with special features that can ease complicated tasks within seconds. In this topic photo to PDF converting apps can be a subject to discuss.
In today’s era, there are some photo to PDF converting apps available that can do their work in a single click. Here in this article, we have listed the 9 best photo to PDF converting apps available in 2022. Have a look!
Best Photo to PDF Apps
The Small SEO Tools PDF Converter app is an easy-to-use PDF converter program for Android that allows you to convert your photos to PDF. It can also be very useful to convert other types of files into PDF and is an extremely quick functioning app. One of the best aspects of this app is that you don’t require access to the internet in order to transfer your photo to PDF.
- Nearly every kind of paper is scannable using the FlashScan feature. Users can scan bills, ID cards, vouchers, business invoices, and more using this application.
- This is an app with a wide range of features that can assist you in converting several images to jpg web, png, or PDF formats.
- It can convert large-sized JPG file types into PDF, including Word as well as Excel.
- It’s very simple to use and comes with a user-friendly interface.
The second on our list, FlashScan is one of the most efficient scanner software to digitise documents.
- The OCR provides a simple conversion of text to image. It is also possible to save the identified document as plain text in multiple languages.
- FlashScan additionally scans QR codes as well as Barcodes & it comes with incredible post-scan filters to enhance the scan results.
- It’s an outstanding image-to-PDF converter that gives users the possibility of selecting various sizes for PDF pages. For example, Legal, Letter, Tabloid Executive, Ledger, A3, A4, A5, & A3.
- Users may also put a watermark of their choice on PDFs.
- It is easy to scan your signature, and then put it in the pdfs.
3. Doc to PDF Convert
Doc-to-PDF Converter converts images such as JPG into PDFs. It’s user-friendly and simple to use. One of the most appealing aspects of this app is the ability to forward the converted PDF file directly from the application.
- It comes with a simple interface.
- It helps to share the PDF that has been converted by email easily and fast.
- It is able to convert JPG to PDF but it isn’t able to support other types of images.
- It might not be helpful for the conversion of multiple images into PDFs.
4. Image To Pdf Converter
This app is designed to convert JPG into PDF. Image to PDF converter is known for its easy interface and efficient features.
- It provides amazing tools for cropping and scaling to make your images more suitable for the PDF file.
- This application lets you sort images by name, date, or manually.
- Converting images into PDF is a great offline tool that converts your photos to PDF, without transferring your data directly to cloud storage.
CamScanner is an Android application that allows you to transform any picture you want into a PDF free of cost. The app is even more flexible by allowing users to capture images of their documents. Users can then crop them before converting the photo to PDF. It is then easy to transfer the converted PDF directly within the application.
- It’s available for free download as well as use & comes with an easy-to-use interface.
- It can also be used to alter the image before the conversion.
6. Convert JPG files to PDF
Sixth on our list is “Convert JPG files to PDF”, It’s a free web-based JPG conversion tool that allows users to combine multiple images into one PDF document.
- It is a tool that can be used in offline mode as well.
- It allows users to set the page size for PDF files.
- This application lets you browse any pdf file you want using a PDF viewer.
7. PDF Photos
PDF Photos is an easy-to-use and highly efficient iOS app that allows the conversion of photos to PDF. The application has an easy-to-use interface that allows you to locate what you require and quickly convert any image type into PDF.
After the image has been converted into PDF, you can simply share it via any of the given options available, such as cloud storage, email, or Google Drive.
- It is easy to use and comes with an attractive and clean user interface.
- It can convert virtually all types of images to PDF.
- This may not be the most efficient option for converting multiple photos to PDF.
- It isn’t equipped with PDF reading or editing capabilities.
8. PDF Reader
The next item on our list of the most popular image to PDF conversion applications is the PDF reader. Here are a few of the primary advantages of this image to PDF application.
- It is among the most trusted applications in this regard.
- It allows you to export PDF files from any text or image file, and save it to the phone’s storage.
- It is easy to add bookmarks to a specific PDF page using this application.
9. Adobe Scan
The last one on our list is “Adobe Scan”, which is an excellent app in this regard.
- It’s fast and easy to convert any image to PDF using Adobe Scan.
- It can scan all the things with the highest accuracy. You can scan large volumes of documents and even save them in one click.
- Users can quickly edit their photos and documents using their camera roll.
Making the conversion from JPG to PDF offers a variety of advantages. These programs mentioned here provide accurate conversion, in addition to other very useful features.
But choosing a feature-rich program that best suits your needs can be a lengthy and time taking process, therefore we strongly suggest that you choose one from the list. That’s how it saves your valuable time and at the same time serves with the best research as well.