A CyberSecurity software is mandatory for the Security and Privacy purpose of a business or an individual. There are different types of Cybersecurity that include information security, application security, network security, operational security, disaster recovery, etc.
As there are various CyberSecurity Software Tools for fulfilling your requirements, it is hard to select the best CyberSecurity tool as per your requirement. So in this article, we have listed the top 16 most popular CyberSecurity Software tools.
Best CyberSecurity Software Tools
Mamori.io is an all-in-one integrated security and data privacy solution to secure, scale and monitor access to applications, APIs, servers and databases from unverified access and operations.
Mamori.io tool helps teams of all sizes to deploy and integrate ZTNA, 2FA, DAM, PAM, SQL Firewall and data privacy solutions. It is one of the best cyber security tools for enterprise businesses.
- Secure access to corporate resources
- All access to masked data
- Policy based end-point access
- Mamori.io protects SSH, RDP, database from unverified access & operations.
- 2FA, intrusion detection and micro-segmentation of all networked resources
Mimecast is one of the best CyberSecurity Software Tools. It is a cloud-based platform that offers cyber resilience and email security.
This tool provides multiple services such as information protection, web security, Email security with threat protection, Cloud Archiving etc. Mimecast tool is compatible for both small and large businesses.
- Mimecast offers email security with threat protection from ransomware, spear-phishing, and other cyberattacks.
- It comes with automated features of data loss prevention and Content Control.
- Mimecast provides web security and protection against malware.
- It comes with a cloud archiving facility for archiving emails, files, and other data securely.
SolarWinds is also another popular cybersecurity tool, that is suitable for both small and large businesses. It is a network and host intrusion detection system.
This CyberSecurity tool provides real-time monitoring, and it’s a cloud-based scalable solution.
- It comes with a highly indexed log search capability.
- Provides updated threat intelligence.
- It offers Log correlation.
- SolarWinds provide an extensive set of integrated reporting tools.
Snort is a Network Intrusion Detection & Prevention System and open-source platform that is compatible with both small and medium-sized businesses.
It supports Fedora, FreeBSD, Windows, and Centos platform. It performs the task of monitoring network packets and stream data to the screen.
- Snort comes with real-time packet analysis.
- It provides packet logging.
- This cybersecurity tool works as an open-source platform.
CIS is another one of the best CyberSecurity tools that stand for the Center for Internet Security. It offers multiple cybersecurity tools, memberships, and services.
CIS provides CIS SecureSuite for commercial use. This CyberSecurity tool is best for both small and large businesses.
- CIS provides a variety of products such as CIS-CAT Lite, CIS Controls, CIS CSAT, CIS RAM etc.
- It comes with CIS-CAT Lite that performs the automated assessment.
- This CyberSecurity tool provides Incident Response Service and Security Operations Center.
Also Read: Best DDoS Attack Tools
Bitdefender is also one of the best cybersecurity tool that offers privacy firewall, safe online banking, social network protection, file shredder, vulnerability assessment, etc.
Bitdefender also provides Anti-Phishing and Anti-Theft facility to provide 24*7 extensive online privacy and personal information.
- Bitdefender Total Security provides Network Threat Protection.
- It provides multi-layer ransomware protection and ransomware remediation.
- Bitdefender tool is also applicable for Anti-Fraud, Prevention of Attack and Rescue Mode as well.
- It offers upgraded threat defence and full-time data protection.
Webroot is a cloud-based cybersecurity tool that is compatible with small and large businesses. This CyberSecurity tool protects Mac computers, PCs, and mobiles. It offers solutions for businesses, home use, home offices, etc.
- It supports Mac, Android, iOS, and Windows platforms.
- Webroot offers real-time protection against threat.
- It comes with multi-vector protection.
- Webroot provides predictive threat intelligence.
Wireshark tool is also an important tool in this CyberSecurity tools list. Wireshark supports Mac, Linux, Windows, Solaris, FreeBSD etc.
It provides offline analysis and lives capture. If you want to learn more about the tool, courses for wireshark certification training are available at How To Network.
- Wireshark tool has a standard three-pane packet browser.
- It provides deep inspection of multiple platforms.
- Offers active display filters.
- It decompresses gzip captured files.
- Wireshark supports multiple protocols for decryption.
OSSIM stands for Open Source Security Information Management. It is one of the reckoned CyberSecurity Software Tools that offers event management solution and security information. This tool provides a cost-effective solution for monitoring the health and security of networks.
- It comes with security information management facility.
- It offers log management.
- OSSIM provides vulnerability assessment.
- OSSIM tool also offers security event management.
10. Blu Vector
Blu Vector cybersecurity tool helps to detect Network Encroachment based on Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence and speculative code execution. Blue vector provides real-time threat detection for both medium and large organizations.
- BluVector finds out, analyzes and contains real-time threats.
- It is made of three components that include Connectors Framework AI-based Detection Engines, and Intelligent Decision Support.
- It responds to both file-less and file-based malware.
GnuPG is also one of the best Cybersecurity tool that is compatible with platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. It provides the signing of data, communication and encryption. GnuPG is best for both small and large businesses.
- GnuPG comes with Secure Shell and S/MIME facility.
- It comes with a central multipurpose administration system.
- Provides all types of access modules for public key directories.
- GnuPG also seamlessly integrates with other systems.
12. Norton Security
Norton Security is another most usable Cybersecurity tool in this CyberSecurity tools list. Norton 360 provides all in one solution with LifeLock facility.
It also deals with Cloud Backup, Secure VPN, Malware Protection, Virus Removal, Antivirus, and Password Manager.
- Norton provides cloud backup for protecting documents and files.
- It comes with five-layer protection for blocking threats.
- It offers a secure VPN.
- Norton Antivirus protects all type of online threats, viruses, malware, spyware, ransomware.
- Norton provides a safe, simple, and smart solution.
NMap is also a popular CyberSecurity tool, specially used for network discovery and security auditing. It is also used to manage service upgrade schedules and Network inventory.
NMap tool helps in monitoring service uptime. It is compatible with scanning large networks and single hosts as well.
- It has a GUI and command-line interface.
- NMap supports cross-platform.
- It scans large networks.
- NMap supports multiple advanced techniques.
Okta is another popular cybersecurity tool that focuses on identifying management that includes knowledge of users. This cybersecurity tool tracks the users’ location and activity.
- It has LDAP integration facility.
- It provides multifactor authentication.
- This cybersecurity tool provides mobile identity management.
- Okta comes with flexible policies for organization security.
Truecrypt is another popular cybersecurity tool, that is perfect for disk-level encryption and fly disk encryption purpose. It automatically encrypts before saving the data on the disk and decrypts data entirely after loading from the disk.
- Truecrypt encrypts an entire partition or storage device like a hard drive.
- It provides real-time and automated encryption.
- Offers hardware acceleration on modern processors.
- It provides probable deniability.
Bricata security tool is compatible for both small and large enterprises. The tool delivers innovative intrusion prevention and improved threat detection and analysis.
It enables large organizations to identify persistent, advanced and coordinated attacks.
- It comes with network visibility facility.
- This cybersecurity tool offers real threat hunting.
- It supports full-spectrum threat detection.
- Bricata offers post-detection actions.
CyberSecurity tools are essential for a stable IT environment. This detailed information about CyberSecurity software tools will help you to select the best one for your business and fulfil your security-related requirements.