Nowadays, text and document translation has become very convenient. We can simply use Google translate for this method and translate any document which we require urgently. However, if we try to find an image translator it gets really difficult.
Some people use manual translation methods but it consumes a lot of time that not everyone wishes to invest in just a translation process. In today’s digital world everyone needs a simple and easy method for every work they do.
So, if you want to translate Japanese from an Image, we have some easy and simple methods for you.
Translate Japanese text from Image to English?
There can be multiple reasons you want to translate Japanese text Images to English. Perhaps for some office work, a project in your school or some other reason.
No matter what the reason is, the process to translate Japanese text from the image to English is simple and you can do it without any inconvenience.
The web version of Microsoft or Google translate does not consist of Optical Character Recognition support that is OCR support. Take the help of Google Translate application if you want to use OCR technology. By using OCR technology or software you can translate Text images to English.
We have mentioned below some methods by which you can translate Japanese text from Images to English easily.
1. Google Translate on your smartphone (Android/IOS)
Google Translate is one of the best applications you have on your smartphone which you can utilize efficiently. The accuracy of this app is amazing. Even if you do not know the language and you want to translate it into English it gets easier by using Google Translate.
Use the camera on your phone to capture the Japanese words and then translate them using the Google Translate app. Follow the below steps to do this.
- Go to the Google Translate app on your smartphone.
- Select your desired language for both source and final output from the top left and top right sides.
- Then, tap on the Instant Translate.
- Now, tap on Take photo and place your camera on the image text which you want to translate.
- Translate it into plain text.
2. Yandex Translate
Yandex Translate is yet another translator which works great just like Microsoft or Google translators. This translator consists of Optical Character Recognition support and you can use this app free of cost.
The OCR facilitates the translation of Japanese Image text to English with utmost accuracy and ease. You just need to follow the below steps to utilize the Yandex Translator.
- Open the Yandex Translate.
- Next, select the input and output languages. Since you are translating Japanese to English, select these respective languages.
- Now, open the file dialogue box or drag and drop your image file onto the browser window.
- Once the image is uploaded, click on the “Open in Yandex.Translate” button next to the language button.
- After that, Yandex Translate automatically translates the Japanese Image text to English.
3. EasyScreenOCR (Online)
EasyScreenOCR is a very popular free Screenshot or Image Optical Character Recognition support tool. It is integrated with advanced logic that can identify the image text and convert it into your desired language very easily.
This is the web version of the app. Follow the below-mentioned steps and translate Japanese text from the image to English without any hassle.
- Open the EasyScreenOCR website.
- Next, choose the input language using the drop-down box.
- Open the file dialogue box or drag and drop your image file onto the browser window.
- Finally, click on the “Upload and Convert” button to extract the text.
- To convert the extracted text, you can utilize any online translator for example-Google Translate.
4. EasyScreenOCR (App)
EasyScreenOCR App works the same as the web version of it. It is a free application that you can easily download and install. Just like the web version it uses an integrated advanced logic to recognize and convert text to your desired language. Follow the below steps to use the EasyScreenOCR App.
- Download the application and complete the installation process.
- Now, configure your preferences options. For example, set the recognition language of captured images.
- Next, right-click on EasyScreenOCR from the taskbar.
- Click on “Capture” to capture the screenshot and click on the OCR button.
- After that, again right-click on EasyScreenOCR from the taskbar and click on the preferences option.
- Then click on “Translate”.
- Translate it into English
5. i20CR for Translation
i20CR is another great tool for the translation of Japanese text from the image to English. It supports many other languages as well and offers unlimited uploads without any registration. i20CR is a free Optical Character Recognition tool. Follow the below steps to use i20CR.
- Open the website of i20CR.
- Under Step 1, select the input language.
- Under Step 2, upload the file or enter the URL of the Japanese image file.
- Verify the reCAPTCHA in step 3 to prevent malicious requests to the server.
- Then, click on the “Extract Text” button to extract the Japanese text from the image.
- After that, you can use a separate translator application to get the final translated text.
Now, you know how you can easily translate the Japanese Text from Images to English. The above-mentioned methods are easy and you can do the translation without the need for manual translation. You just need to upload the files and you can get your desired text easily.
- How To Convert Your Audios Using Online Audio Converter
- How to Save Gmail Data With Google ‘TakeOut’?
- How to Block Websites on Google Chrome
- How to Recover Deleted photos from an SD Card?
- How to Convert PDF to Word with PDF WIZ?
- How to Solve the Error Excel Cannot Open the File
- How to Cast Mobile to Laptop or Desktop
- How to Access Screenshots from Steam Screenshot Folder