What is Kodi Ares Wizard
Ares Wizard could very well be the only Kodi tool that gives you amazing accessories for TV and movie streaming. It is totally free of cost where you can access all 3rd party software developed by Ares Project.
How to install Kodi 17.1 Ares Wizard:
Note: It is advisable to use VPN before downloading and installing Ares Wizard
Follow the step-by-Step guide to install Kodi 17.1 Ares Wizard and generate PIN using http://bit.ly/build_pin.
1. Go to SYSTEM, in the upper-left corner.
2. Now go to System setup
3. Select “Add-ons”
4. Then activate “Unknown sources”. After that, enter yes.
5. Then select File Manager.
6. Now select “Add Source”.
7. Select “None” and enter the path http://ares-repo.eu/
8. Then select OK.
9. Now choose “Enter a name for this media source”. Type a name as “TechMediatoday” and type OK.
10. Now return to the Kodi home screen.
11. Then select “Add-ons”.
12. Now press the package icon in the upper-left corner.
13. Then select “Install from ZIP file”
14. Now choose the new font you added, “TechMediatoday”.
15. Then select the folder “Repository.aresproject”
16. Then select the file in that folder, which is called something similar to Aresproject-. Zip
17. Now, wait a minute for the wizard Ares to charge.
18. You will now get the notification enabled “Ares Wizard”, go to “Install from Repository”.
19. Then select “Project Ares”.
20. Now choose “Add-ons program”
21. Select the Ares Assistant.
22. Then press install. Ares Wizard is now ready to be installed.
23. Now return to the Kodi home screen.
24. Then, in Add-ons programs, choose Ares Wizard.
25. Wait a minute for Ares Wizard to complete the installation-you will see a notification with Ares Wizard enabled.
26. Now open Ares Wizard, and select Kodi to build.
27. You are now prompted to enter a PIN, then use another device and open http://bit.ly/build_pin.
28. Enter the PIN number shown in http://bit.ly/getbuild_pin.
29. Then select “Press Build Krypton”. Enter “Install” to start the installation process of Kodi press Build.
30. Now restart Kodi.