Promoting a website is a major job. As the number of backlinks and the number of websites promoted increase, it’s becoming difficult to manually track backlinks.
Linkbox.pro is a complete solution to this problem.
This program is designed to monitor the external links for all projects that are gathered in one location. SEO specialists can make it easier to automate their tasks using a user-friendly interface. Linkbox.pro comes with modules built-in that allow you to:
- bulk reciprocal link checker;
- backlink anchor text analyzer.
- bulk google index checker;
- backlink monitor;
- bulk link indexer;
You can check the backlinks
SEO marketing and budget optimization require the monitoring of a large number of external links. Linkbox gives information on the following:
- These links were deleted the moment they were made.
- the anchors for all backlinks on the pages.
- Links on pages of donors
- Information on nofollow and dofollow link attributes;
Link Box Links can be imported:
- In previously created campaigns
- By using the Ahrefs or Google Console crawler module, etc.
It is possible to view all details about backlinks and domains in the table and graph. You can sort the table by category to study your backlinks.
Checking backlink indexing
Link Box is ideal for mass checking the existence of external links on Google’s index. The module allows you to:
- Quickly check indexing;
- Create a regular tracker of their presence within the index.
If the link falls out of the Google index, the SEO specialist will receive a notification to make timely adjustments to ensure that the acceptor page hasn’t lost its ranking in the search results. Link Box allows you to control the backlink indexing for every link campaign and project at the same time.
The table shows the dates and results of Google indexing checks. The status is highlighted by colors.
- Green – index;
- Red – not index
- Gray – No check was done.
With a filter, you are able to select URLs that aren’t indexed and send them for indexing via Google include URL.
Do not wait for the Google robots to index your backlinks. It is your responsibility to control. linkbox.pro allows you to submit multiple pages that aren’t indexed to be indexed by Google indexer with just a single click.
The service promises that following this, Googlebot will visit the page for sure. However, it’s dependent on the quality of the content, whether it will be indexed or not.
This helps to index backlinks faster and gives the most efficient results.
There are numerous modules built in this service:
An analysis of anchors
Linkbox gives you the ability to check anchors for accuracy during the backlink check. This allows you to:
- Indexing and existence of pages of donors that use anchors from Google Console
- Texts used as backlink anchor texts
- Attributes of links with anchors
All results are listed in an anchor table, the foundation of the module. The following information is displayed near each anchor:
- Information on crawlers who intersect
- attribute and backlink type.
- Include the campaign name with the donor page.
- Indexing data (when links were included in an index and after they were removed);
- URLs of donor and acceptor pages
Filters let you select the information you want from:
- Matches with crawler bases To locate anchors that are missing from the crawlers make use of the Exclude filter and then select the crawler you want to search for;
- Campaign name
- Backlink type
- the indexing status.
- attributes (dofollow, nofollow, ugc, sponsored, etc. );
Donor data can include:
- they can be sent for indexing.
- Exported in Excel format to further analyze;
This lets you index particular links to a particular page or anchor set. The graph also shows the uniformity and naturality of the links profiles.
Crawler analysis tool
This module lets you upload backlinks from various services (Google Console. Ahrefs. SEMRush. Majestic) to linkbox.pro. There is a separate upload from Console and Ahrefs. The remainder of the data will be transferred to Temporary.
The module offers a search by:
- Various crawlers;
- Links from any link-related campaign cross-linked with crawlers;
- Link status (newly added, active, or historical).
- A combination of the search phrase and the URL of the links (e.g. the URL of all YouTube backlinks)
The table of backlinks is located at the end of the module. It includes information about:
- Import date.
- Crawlers on which links are located;
- Campaigns with which they are connected
Linkbox comes with a crawler module that allows you to check which of your links Google recognizes (by cross-over with GSC) as well as which of your competitors (by crossing-over with Ahrefs).
Planner for checkouts
Linkbox Pro allows you to automate backlink management. It is possible to do this in the section for task planners.
To begin with start, you have the option of choosing tier1 and tier2 campaign levels. The tab includes all campaigns divided into. On the left is the auto-check for backlinks to indexing, and on the right is the auto-check for indexing.
It is easy to begin any checkout by choosing the time of start in advance. For instance, perform a check once a week.
After enabling, the service will run the specified tests at the set intervals. Additionally, it will provide you with an email informing you of all issues found.
After links are scanned and after they are indexed, Linkbox Pro forms reports. The initial report contains full information about all parameters. Follow-up reports reflect only the information that has changed between two check-outs.
Filtering reports is possible by:
- URL for the donor page
- link campaign
- Link level tier1 and tier2
- Establish goals for checking (links and index status).
The base block consists of change tags which indicate the pages where the changes will be applied to. They can be classified by importance and highlighted in color.
- orange – Minor errors that also require your attention
- green – minor modifications that carry useful information.
- Red – These are serious modifications that require attention and must be addressed promptly.
To work through tags, it is necessary to click them to highlight all pages for which the tag applies. All links will show up in a table with columns:
- The column on the left displays the donor’s website as well as the link campaign, and the project.
- The right page contains changes to the link pages.
Linkbox is a monitoring tool for your external links as well as their indexing and is constantly updated. It reports all the changes that have taken place.
This backlink anchor text analysis tool helps you keep track of all backlinks and collects them in one place. Link Box is a sophisticated tool that lets you control backlinks. It can be utilized by a professional who is experienced to help your site’s promotion to top search results and also make it easier to save money.