A CyberSecurity software is mandatory for Cyber Security and Privacy purpose of a business or an individual.
Cybersecurity is a technique that is used for protecting the system, the network from any type of cyber-attack. This software is used for avoiding unauthorized data access, identity theft, and cyber-attacks.
There are various parts of Cybersecurity that include information security, application security, network security, operational security, disaster recovery etc.
Cybersecurity needs proper maintenance for multiple cyber threats such as malware, ransomware, phishing, and social engineering.
In the present era, it is critical to protect the IT environment. When it is about safeguarding your firm or startup, the size doesn’t matter.
Hackers, malware, and viruses are some of the real security threats in the virtual world. If you get your cybersecurity tool, you can safeguard your data from hackers and cybercriminals.
As there are various CyberSecurity Software Tools for fulfilling your requirements, it is hard to select the best CyberSecurity tool as per your requirement.
Top 15 CyberSecurity Software Tools
The importance of CyberSecurity can be realized through research. According to research, there is an 88% rise of companies that deals with email-based spoofing and there is 67% of organizations that reported growth of impersonation fraud.
For preventing these disasters, CyberSecurity tools are in high demand. Here is the top CyberSecurity tools list that will surely help you in this purpose.
Mimecast is one of the best CyberSecurity Software Tools. It is a cloud-based platform that offers cyber resilience and email security.
This tool provides multiple services such as information protection, web security, Email security with threat protection, Cloud Archiving etc. This CyberSecurity tool is compatible with small to large businesses.
- This CyberSecurity tool offers email security with threat protection from ransomware, spear-phishing and some other types of cyberattacks.
- It comes with automated features of data loss prevention and Content Control.
- Mimecast provides web security and protection against malware.
- It comes with a cloud archiving facility for archiving emails, files and other data securely.
SolarWinds is also another popular cybersecurity tool of this CyberSecurity tools list, that is suitable for both small and large business. It is a network and host intrusion detection system.
This CyberSecurity tool provides real-time monitoring, and it’s a cloud-based scalable solution.
- It comes with highly indexed log search capability.
- Provides updated threat intelligence.
- It offers Log correlation.
- SolarWinds provide an extensive set of integrated reporting tools.
It is an open-source platform, compatible with both small and medium-sized businesses. This CyberSecurity tool supports Fedora, FreeBSD, Windows, and Centos platform. It performs the task of monitoring network packets and stream data to the screen.
- Snort comes with real-time packet analysis.
- It provides packet logging.
- This cybersecurity tool works as an open-source platform.
CIS is another one of the best CyberSecurity tools that stand for the Center for Internet Security. It offers multiple cybersecurity tools, memberships, and services.
CIS provides CIS SecureSuite for commercial use. This CyberSecurity tool is best for both small and large businesses.
- CIS provides a variety of products such as CIS-CAT Lite, CIS Controls, CIS CSAT, CIS RAM etc.
- It comes with CIS-CAT Lite that performs the automated assessment.
- This CyberSecurity tool provides Incident Response Service and Security Operations Center.
Also Read: Best DDoS Attack Tools
This is a cloud-based platform that is compatible with individuals and small to large businesses. This CyberSecurity tool protects Mac computers, PCs, and mobiles. It offers a solution for businesses, home use, home offices etc.
- It supports Mac, Android, iOS, and Windows platforms.
- Webroot offers real-time protection against threat.
- It comes with multi-vector protection.
- Webroot provides predictive threat intelligence.
This cybersecurity tool is also a vital tool of this CyberSecurity tools list. Wireshark supports Mac, Linux, Windows, Solaris, FreeBSD etc. It provides offline analysis and lives capture.
- This Cybersecurity tool has a standard three-pane packet browser.
- It provides deep inspection of multiple platforms.
- Offers active display filters.
- It decompresses gzip captured files.
- Wireshark supports multiple protocols for decryption.
7) Bitdefender Total security
It gives the features of privacy firewall, safe online banking, social network protection, file shredder, vulnerability assessment, etc. Bitdefender also provides Anti-Phishing and Anti-Theft facility to provide 24*7 extensive online privacy and personal information.
- Bitdefender Total Security provides Network Threat Protection.
- It provides multi-layer ransomware protection and ransomware remediation.
- This Cybersecurity tool also applicable for Anti-Fraud, Prevention of Attack and Rescue Mode as well.
- It offers upgraded threat defence and full-time data protection.
8) Blu Vector
This cybersecurity tool helps to detect Network Encroachment that is based on Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence and speculative code execution. Blue vector provides real-time threat detection that is suitable for both medium and large organizations.
- BluVector finds out, analyzes and contains real-time threats.
- This Cybersecurity tool is made of three components that include Connectors Framework AI-based Detection Engines, and Intelligent Decision Support.
- It responds to both file-less and file-based malware.
This is one of the best Cybersecurity software tool that is compatible with platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. It provides the signing of data and communication as well as encryption. GnuPG is best for both small and large businesses.
- GnuPG comes with Secure Shell and S/MIME facility.
- This system comes with a central multipurpose administration system.
- It provides all types of access modules for public key directories.
- This cybersecurity tool integrates other systems seamlessly.
10) Norton Security
This is another most usable Cybersecurity Software Company in this CyberSecurity tools list. Norton 360 provides all in one solution with LifeLock facility. It also deals with Cloud Backup, Secure VPN, Malware Protection, Virus Removal, Antivirus, and Password Manager.
- Norton provides cloud backup for protecting documents and files.
- It comes with five-layer protection for blocking threats and recognizing.
- It offers a secure VPN.
- Norton Antivirus protects all type of online threats, viruses, malware, spyware, ransomware.
- Norton provides a safe, simple, and smart solution.
NMap is also a popular tool among CyberSecurity Software Tools, that is used for network discovery and security auditing. It is also used to manage service upgrade schedules and Network inventory. This cybersecurity tool helps in monitoring service uptime. It is compatible with scanning large networks and single hosts as well.
- It has a GUI and command-line interface.
- NMap supports cross-platform.
- It scans large networks.
- NMap supports multiple advanced techniques.
It is another popular cybersecurity tool of this CyberSecurity tools list, that is perfect for disk-level encryption. Truecrypt tool is used for fly disk encryption purpose. This tool automatically encrypts before data saving on the disk and decrypts data entirely after the complete loading from the disk sans user intervention.
- This cybersecurity tool encrypts an entire partition or storage device like a hard drive.
- It provides real-time and automated encryption.
- Offers hardware acceleration on modern processors.
- It provides probable deniability.
Bricata security tool is compatible with high to large enterprises. This tool delivers innovative intrusion prevention and improved threat detection and analysis. It enables large organizations to identify persistent, advanced and coordinated attacks.
- It comes with network visibility facility.
- This cybersecurity tool offers real threat hunting.
- It supports full-spectrum threat detection.
- Bricata offers post-detection actions.
OSSIM stands for Open Source Security Information Management. This is one of the reckoned CyberSecurity Software Tools that offers event management solution and security information. This tool provides a cost-effective solution for monitoring the health and security of networks.
- It comes with security information management facility.
- It offers log management.
- OSSIM provides vulnerability assessment.
- This cybersecurity tool also offers security event management.
Okta is another popular cybersecurity tool of this CyberSecurity tools list. This tool is focused on identifying management that includes knowledge of users. This cybersecurity tool tracks the users’ location and activity.
- It has LDAP integration facility.
- It provides multifactor authentication.
- This cybersecurity tool provides mobile identity management.
- Okta comes with flexible policies for organization security.
CyberSecurity tools are essential for a stable IT environment. This detailed information about CyberSecurity software tools will help you to select the best one for your business that will fulfil your security-related requirements.