Blockchain technology has been revolutionary. Therefore, every tech professional should know the basics of blockchain when they start a career in IT.
As for those who want to master blockchain, the best route would be to get Caltech blockchain training online. The learning is self-paced, so full-time students and working professionals can easily take advantage of this Bootcamp course.
If you’re wondering where to start with this training, this guide is for you. This article will give you all the information you’ll require to start with the Caltech course in blockchain. Then depending on your requirements, you can decide how to go about studying blockchain with Caltech.
What Should I Know Before Starting With Caltech Bootcamp?
Before you apply for the Caltech blockchain course, you need to know how this will benefit you. For example, there are better reasons to opt for this course than learning blockchain because all your friends and colleagues are doing it.
The best way to go about this is by understanding the benefits and opportunities that doing this course will open for you. So let’s start with eligibility because you need to see if you’re eligible to get into this program.
Eligibility For The Course
This blockchain program is all-inclusive for working professionals and blockchain aspirants who still need to start working. But even with that in mind, there is a certain amount of eligibility criteria that one needs to clear for them to get accepted into the blockchain Bootcamp.
To be eligible for this Bootcamp, you need to:
- Be over the age of 18 to get into this course.
- At least have a high school diploma or some equivalent level of education. You will be asked for proof of education in the application process.
- Know that a working experience in the tech field is preferred, but it is optional. So even as a fresher, you can get into this course and gain some understanding of blockchain. Because this is a self-paced learning process, you can take time to understand concepts that others might already know.
Tools And Skills Covered
While the most fundamental concepts in blockchain, like Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Hyperledger, are covered in this Bootcamp, other more complex skills and tools are also taught.
This Caltech Bootcamp will upskill you in the following:
- Cryptography and Cryptocurrency
- Different types of Networks
- Distributed Ledgers
- Disaster Recovery
The tools this Bootcamp will cover are:
- Hyperledger Fabric
If you think the Caltech Bootcamp is right for you, then you need to know about the application process.
Here is how the application process goes for this blockchain training program:
- Submit Application – You must fill out your details and send them with your application form. In addition, you can add a few details about yourself and talk about your motive for doing the Blockchain Bootcamp.
- Application Review – Once your application is submitted, it will be reviewed by an admission panel. If your application is up to the mark and you meet all the eligibility criteria, your application will be shortlisted and notified.
- Admission – Once your application gets approved, you will have to carry out the payment of the fees. After that, the classes will start in about 2 weeks.
Career Opportunities After Completing Blockchain Bootcamp
Blockchain will soon become a necessary skill in the technology industry. Today, many tech professionals are already educating themselves on blockchain to help them advance in their careers.
Some of the most in-demand Blockchain careers include:
- Blockchain Developer
- Blockchain Engineer
- Software Engineer
- Product Manager
- Solidity Developer
- Blockchain Legal Consultant
- Blockchain Designer
- Blockchain Solutions Architect
Advantages Of The Caltech Bootcamp
Getting an online certification is already extremely advantageous in itself. You not only get a diploma from a reputed university that looks great on your resume but also get to be part of a more extensive alumni network.
Other advantages of blockchain training include the following:
1. Special Benefits From Caltech
Benefits such as industry experts conducting the course and getting a chance to be part of the California Tech Institute alumni network come grouped with the training course.
2. The Curriculum
The Caltech CTME instructors conduct Masterclasses that cover all essential topics in its curriculum.
3. Cohort-Based Learning
Regular hands-on projects and learning in Sandbox labs will help you keep track of your learning progress. If you get stuck in the process, you also have a chance to contact the support team anytime you want.
The best way to start exploring the Blockchain industry is by researching more about it and figuring out whether it is for you. Training with a Caltech Bootcamp will help you with study material and mock exams.
Knowledge of blockchain will go a long way, no matter which part of the tech industry you plan on working for.
For any further information, clarification, or career guidance related to the topic, feel free to call: 1800-212-7688.