Adobe Acrobat is a powerful PDF editing tool, but just like any other PDF editing tool, this one comes with some drawbacks too, and one of the major disappointments of Adobe Acrobat is its price. Adobe Acrobat is priced at $179.9 per year, and it comes with just a subscription version.
Along with that, Adobe Acrobat is not an easy tool to deal with. This is the reason why people look for Adobe Acrobat alternative. Here in this article, you will get to find the five best Adobe Acrobat pro alternatives that you should check out. We will give you detailed information about all of these Acrobat alternative tools, along with their pros and cons.
Keep reading to find out what those alternatives to Adobe Acrobat are:
The first Acrobat pro alternative that we have on our list is PDFelement Pro. This all-in-one tool offers various handy features that will make your PDF editing journey easy. This powerful tool lets you edit any of the PDF files. Not just this, you can even create, organize, and also secure your data with password protection as well.
This tool is ideal for small and medium scale businesses who don’t want to spend a lot of money on the best Adobe Acrobat alternative. PDFelement Pro lets you edit different types of PDF files; you can use this tool to annotate PDF, convert PDF, edit scanned document by using the powerful OCR feature, create PDF, merge them, and even work on fillable PDF form, and finally set up a password to keep them protected from different users. PDFelement Pro gives you a whole new editing experience.
It does spell check, batch conversion is possible, password protection, markup, form data, fillable forms, ready-to-use templates, redaction, extract pages, convert PDFs, convert PDFs, free and reliable customer support, and more.
Price: Std version: $69/Year $79/Lifetime
Pro version: $89/Year $129/Lifetime
- You can use this tool to create, combine different web pages, images, as well as files to create one PDF file.
- You can use the tool to edit PDF texts, add watermark, annotate, and add images as well.
- The tool is straightforward to use and comes along with a lot of features.
- The tool launches fast and is very simple to use.
- It protects your document, and you can set up a password as well.
- You can convert files to different formats.
- Built-in OCR function to let you edit scannable documents.
- Rotating PDF files with any angle can become an issue. It can only support to rotate with 90 degrees.
- The free trial version has no time limit but has a watermark.
Another reliable PDF editor tool that comes along with full-proof features is PhantomPDF. It is designed both for businesses and individuals. With the use of this tool, you will have full control over your PDF file. The user-friendly interface makes PhantomPDF one of the best Acrobat alternative.
With the use of this PDF editing tool, you can build, comment, edit, share, collaborate, scan, sign, manage, and even export your PDF files easily. Along with all this, you can convert PDF files to different formats, such as Word, Excel, and more.
Finally, PhantomPDF supports various languages as well, which will allow you to work on this software efficiently.
Price: Std version: $139/One-Time
Business version: $179/ One-Time
- The most significant advantage of PhantomPDF is its elegant interface.
- This tool is an excellent PDF editing software and has many useful features.
- PhantomPDF is well-organized and easy to navigate.
- OCR feature is very mediocre if you try to use it for complex documents.
- The quality of formatted documents sometimes drops.
3) Nitro Pro
If you are looking for a few more alternatives, you can check out Nitro Pro, which works effortlessly in Windows 10. Nitro Pro has become very popular as the best PDF editing tool, and the best part is that it is integrated with a cloud-based solution.
This toll will make editing easier. You can edit, create, collaborate, and share PDF documents whenever you want. This tool is excellent for big enterprises and individuals. This easy to use tool comes along with many powerful features and increases your productivity.
You can use the same tool to edit files, do document conversions, add annotations, and print your document as well.
Price: $159 for Basic Version
- It is easy to use, and the integrated cloud-based solution makes it one of the best.
- Many features of this tool will make your PDF editing job easy.
- The OCR tool of Nitro Pro may not work correctly sometimes.
- Even if Nitro Pro is said to be one of the best editing tools, editing documents is not easy.
4) PDF Expert
PDF Expert is an excellent PDF editor tool that is idle for Mac users. Just like any other PDF editing tool, this software can also edit your files; you can add images to your data, texts, and links if you want. This tool also allows you to combine various files into one and create one single document.
Not just this, with PDF Expert, you can annotate your file, as well as secure them too. The tool has robust reading capabilities and lets you review up to 100 pages quickly.
Price: $79.99/1 License
- It lets you review up to 100 pages and enables you to compress PDFs as well. You can reduce the file size without compromising the quality.
- PDF Expert is very affordable.
- It is only an editing tool and doesn’t let you convert any PDF file.
- OCR feature is not good enough.
- It works only with iOS and not Windows OS.
5) Soda PDF
A product of LULU Software, Soda PDF, can be operated both online and on your desktop. It comes along with many useful PDF tools. With the online version, you can edit your PDF files anywhere and anytime you want while the desktop version needs to be downloaded to start using it.
Soda PDF lets you convert over 300 file formats. You can edit any of your documents, annotate them, create custom files, and more.
Price: $84/Year $129/Lifetime
- You can use this tool to convert more than 300 file formats.
- This tool is available in online mode as well, which means you can convert the file whenever you want to.
- Soda PDF Desktop and Online version work really slowly. Desktop version occupies a lot of your memory.
- The free version doesn’t let you try most of the features.
Please choose the best Acrobat alternative, and we recommend Visiting PDFelement Pro’s official website once to take an in-depth look at all of its features. It’s a robust PDF editing and conversion tool.