If you want to copy data between network or local drives to auto copy files from one folder to another, AOMEI Backupper must be a very good tool for you. AOMEI Backupper File Syncthat enables you to synchronize multiple folders or files to quickly update two folders in two different places could be your ideal solution. AOMEI Backupper is a free backup software that provides you with the service to synchronize files to Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, Amazon Cloud Drive, and more.
Now AOMEI Backupper 5.2 released!
- Update the interfaces of AOMEI PXE Boot Tool and AOMEI Image Deploy in “Tools”
- Dynamically resize the program window based on your screen resolution and DPI settings.
- Fixed issue: the number of entered characters for backup image password doesn’t match the maximum number of allowed characters.
- The Fixed issue: system on GPT disk cannot be recognized in some computers.
- Fixed issue: the program suspended from backup progress without prompt when destination disk space is insufficient.
How to Copy Files From One Folder to Another with AOMEI Backupper?
1) Download AOMEI Backupper, install and launch this software first. Then, select File Sync under the Backup tab.
2) Click Add Folder to add files for sync.
3) In the pop-up window, you may change filter settings based on your demands too.
4) Afterwards, choose a destination path. The destination can be a local drive, a removable device or NAS.
5) Next, in order to automatically transfer/move files from one folder to another, tick Schedule in the bottom. Set as you wish.
6) By the way, Options offers email notification. At last, if there’s no mistake, click Start Sync to execute the operation.
AOMEI’s File Sync is powerful one-way schedule sync, it can auto copy files from one folder to another. Besides, there won’t be any image file. More schedule modes are available in AOMEI Backupper compared with Windows built-in computer backup tool. It is more convenient to share files with other people. Please don’t miss it!